A couple years ago, I upcycled this DVD case into a game case to put in an Operation Christmas Child Shoebox. I pinned the photo below to my Pinterest board of things we've made for this ministry, and it has received many repins.
Today I actually had someone ask for a copy of the game rules, so I thought, "Why don't I put it in a blogpost and then update the pin, so anyone can access it?" So... following this picture will be the JPG copy of the PDF I made for the cover. Hope this helps!
"DVD Game Case--I wove black felt into red, sewed it & glued it to two pieces cut from back of memo pad; then glued one side into case. I cut out the very center of circle, glued in black felt & painted Tic-Tac-Toe. I painted Connect Four on a felt piece & glued it to the other side of the checker board. Checkers are buttons sewed to felt (which may not have been necessary). I sewed checker pouch which sits in the Tic-Tac-Toe area when closed. I printed off instructions for cover."



4 comments:
looks fantastic!! How do you print the instructions? All I get is partial pages.
I want to.print too.
I made myself a copy of this and have it saved on my computer. If you want a copy send me a message on here with your email and I will send you my copy.
This is a very good idea for the shoe boxes. Please send a copy of the game plan cover so I may print it out. Thank you so much. serving faithfully for OCC, ND
Post a Comment